"I believe, in order to understand; and I understand, the better to believe." - St. Augustine

"No one can have God as Father who does not have the Church as Mother." - St. Cyprian

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Truck

Well, I must say that this has nothing to do really with church or anything like that other than that God is a wonderful guy. Looking for trucks has made me appreciate the fact that I don't have to do it very often and that it takes a special person to sell cars day in and day out.

That being said, I am in the final processes of purchasing a '98 Ranger XLT 4x4. It is silver gray and although it has no tilt wheel or cruise, I could care less. It has keyless entry...seriously though it will help to keep the mileage down on my '85 Grand Prix. They have about the same 88,430 give or take a few here and there. I take care of my cars and they take care of me usually. I feel confident about this and I know that God wouldn't let me feel this way if I wasn't supposed to. It's not like I am regretting this decision either. I am glad that I did it. I trust in God. (Thank you Divine Mercy chaplet). I've had 2 trucks sold under me so far and this felt right after I went through with it. Luckily, I have a great job that allowed me to do this in the first place.

It's going to be an exciting week, I know it. It began with a family reunion and it will end with hopefully good news all around. I'll keep you posted...that is if anyone reads this besides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment