"I believe, in order to understand; and I understand, the better to believe." - St. Augustine

"No one can have God as Father who does not have the Church as Mother." - St. Cyprian

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Invitation

I want to take this time, to anyone who reads this blog, especially non-Catholic, to invite you to try Catholicism. Or at least be open to her claims.

I invite you to experience the richness of the Catholic faith.

If you love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind do not be afraid of where He might lead you!

Show up to a Mass (don't take communion...yet).

Say a rosary - the prayers are completely Christocentric.

Pick a saint and find out more about them. You don't have to invoke their intersession; just get to know a fellow Christian who has won the race.

Pray to the Holy Spirit to open your mind and cast your net on the otherside of the boat.

It just might change your life.

I'll be praying for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment