"I believe, in order to understand; and I understand, the better to believe." - St. Augustine

"No one can have God as Father who does not have the Church as Mother." - St. Cyprian

Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayer: The Remedy to Stress and Life

Lately, there have been a lot of distractions and a lot of little stresses in life. But, I believe that God sends people to let us know that he is still there and that yes, He is right here with us all. Not that I truly ever doubt that he is there. It's just nice to know that people have your back and that behind those prayers and those people, God is right there smiling and allowing life to be experienced through Him, with Him, and in Him.

And praying is key. Prayer gets us through the day and prayer can be small offerings throughout the day. And it's really humbling to know other are praying for me too. Just knowing that gives me a sense of peace that everything will be okay. I guess, I just really recommend praying and being open to what is being prayed.

It sure is good to be a Catholic Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment